The Association Heritage New Brunswick would like to thank you for your support. We are excited with the changes to our association over the past few years, and we are thrilled to have you as a part of it!
Now is the time to renew your membership in the Association. We are proud to include you in our network of over 100 individuals and institutions across New Brunswick and Canada. Your membership is important to the continued growth of the Association, and we trust that the benefits of membership will meet your expectations. These benefits include:
- Up-to-date information on available resources and services;
- Regular newsletter updates;
- Reduced telephone conferencing fees;
- Membership rate for the annual conference and AGM;
- Open access to training webinars;
- Membership rate for upcoming CCI workshop;
- And optional free membership to the National Trust for Canada (includes free admission to National Trust properties in Canada and abroad).
For the benefit of members, the AHNB is also pleased to share information on our website, through email and social media, and in the newsletter. Should you wish to advertise an event or institutional activities, please contact the AHNB by telephone or email at any time. You are encouraged to submit short articles to the newsletter, whether describing your accomplishments or providing institutional updates.
The AHNB appreciates your membership, and we look forward to keeping in touch with you. Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31. If you are interested in joining the AHNB simply print and fill out a membership form:
Or purchase your membership online using EventBee.
If you require additional information on museum please contact email@example.com or 506 454-3561
Check out our benefits and join today!