There are many benefits to becoming an AHNB member, including:
- Staying current on trends affecting cultural professions;
- Voting privileges at the AHNB Annual General Meeting;
- Networking opportunities at our Annual Conference *(simultaneous interpretation and translation at our Annual Conference is funded in part through the Enhancement of Official Languages Program by the Dept. of Canadian Heritage);
- Awards program;
- Professional advice, referrals, and access to local and regional resources;
- Representing interests and concerns of members to provincial governments, associations, and the general public;
- Subscription to our Alerte (AHNB Updates);
- Presentations by national heritage experts;
- Free full-page website listings, including contact information for your museum, and a link;
- Regular updates on events, grants, tips, and any other heritage news;
- Facebook presence;
- ZOOM scheduling for meetings 1-hour plus;
- You can choose to become a member of the National Trust for Canada at a 30% discount.
We are fortunate to have members of large-scale museums who have the expertise, and staff, to help the smaller museums grow and flourish. Additionally, we have experts on our board who are willing and able to help those museums who need assistance and guidance in money management. The association has board members that will advocate and represent the heritage community to all levels of government.
You may purchase your membership through one of the following options below:
- By cheque;
- By e-transfer to email@example.com;
- By phone with a credit card.
If you require additional information please contact AHNB via firstname.lastname@example.org or 506 454-3561.