This pioneers museum is a 6-building miniature village including a house from 1842, a replica of a chapel, a school (1870) featuring original benches and blackboards, a barn, a shed and a lighthouse. A 1835 church is located nearby. The museum features over 3,000 artifacts, including a mural painting of the Grande-Digue marsh in the 1800s. Wide open space, a large parking lot, rest area, picnic tables, tourist bureau and souvenir shops on the site.
468 route 530 Grande-Digue (N.-B.), E4R-5K3