The Daigle-St-Jean house on the Clair historical site. This house was built by Augustin Daigle around 1848 and sold to Joseph St-Jean in 1943. It was left vacant by Lévite St-Jean in 1982 and acquired by the Clair Historical Society in October 1983 and moved to its current location in the summer of 1984. It was renovated and is used for cultural and historical activities. The collection includes artifacts, agricultural tools and furniture dating from the 1800s.
Call: (506) 992 – 3637
724 Principale St. Clair, NB E7A 2H4