The Association Heritage New Brunswick is looking for a Bilingual Administrative Officer. This is a part-time position 20 to 24 hours a week. You should have strong computer skills in MS Office 365, Excel, WordPress, and Sage 50. You must be fluently Bilingual (English/French).
• You will be responsible for supporting board members and reporting to the Executive Director.
• You will liaise with external stakeholders, manage communications and correspondence, including Facebook, Mailchimp, and Instagram.
• You will be responsible for maintaining our Website.
• You will be responsible for inputting data in Sage 50.
• Other administrative tasks as required
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in administration and at least 1 year of related experience.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications.
• Proficiency with the Accounting Software Sage 50 or equivalent.
• Proficiency with the WordPress Software.
• Friendly and flexible, with experience working with clients/customers.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organization and ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including grammatical proficiency in writing (English & French).
• Ability to maintain a high level of organizational skills.
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Association Heritage New Brunswick is committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. We welcome and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals.